Local Representatives

Whether you want to express an opinion or are looking for someone to help you there are many different types of representatives that can help – from local councillors and area committees to your local MSP. Here you can find out who represents your town and how to contact them.

Scottish Parliament

Details to Follow

UK Parliament

Details to Follow

European Parliament

Details to Follow

Community Councils

Go Top

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.